fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Are ITTO questions part of the PMP 6 exam?

Are ITTO questions part of the PMP 6 exam? 1 year 8 months ago #29640

• Wilmer Silva Vargas
  • Wilmer Silva Vargas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to know if there are questions directly related to ITTO's in PMP exam 2022? Also if the latest 2022 exam is till using the current Exam simulator questions?

Thanks
Wilmer

Are ITTO questions part of the PMP 6 exam? 1 year 8 months ago #29647

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hi Wiler - Here are my answers for you:

Question:

I would like to know if there are questions directly related to ITTO's in PMP exam 2022?

There are no "direct" ITTO questions on the PMP exam. So you do not have to know "which of the following is not an input to create WBS?" or similar. But, there are indirect questions for ITTOs. For example: "You are creating a WBS. Which document will help you with that?"

Question:

Also if the latest 2022 exam is till using the current Exam simulator questions?

I do not understand this question. Can you please rephrase and ask differently?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login