fbpx

Reply: repeated questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : repeated questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 8 months ago #29625

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Rayman,

Our PMP Exam Simulator has TWO question pools:
- Pool 1 is used for Exams 1-4
- Pool 2 is used for the Quizzes

Therefore, when you take a quiz (for example: 10 questions from the People domain) then these questions come from a different pool and you will not see these questions repeated in Exam 1, Exam 2, Exam 3 or Exam 4.

EXCEPT...

If you take a quiz and then select "Include Exam Questions = Yes" then the system will also include questions from Exam 1-4 in your quiz. (We have this feature for those students who NEVER want to take a full exam and prefer to take only short quizzes). See the attached screen shot where I point to this yes/no selection.

Therefore... if you say that you took a quiz and then saw the same question again in an Exam, that means you selected "yes" for this particular setting.
Attachments:
1 year 8 months ago #29620

Harry Elston

Rayman,

I do not know about the current exam simulator, but when I used it while studying in 2019, many questions appear very similar between exams but were not the same question. I would not be all that concerned as one of the primary purposes of the exam simulator is make you familiar with the way things are worded on the PMI exam as well as the variety of the ways to ask essentially the same thing.

Good luck!

Harry

EDITED: Note: I see this question was repeated multiple times on the board. I deleted the other repeat postings.
1 year 8 months ago #29611

Rayman Adlgostar

Hi All,

I took the first exam after doing the 3 test exams and I saw a lot of questions were repeated in Exam 1. This was disappointing as I thought question pools for trial exams doesn't repeat in the 4 paid exams . Has anyone else had the same problem? I am also wondering if I do the quizzes the questions will be repeated in real exams.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login