fbpx

Reply: We Are Discontinuing All PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition Training Courses

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : We Are Discontinuing All PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition Training Courses

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 months 3 weeks ago #30541

Daniel Soerensen

Hi Ralph,

Keep in mind that what OSP International is doing is to your benefit. They are staying current with PMIs updated guide (which will be already 1 year old in two months) and they are ensuring that the material students need to stay current with latest trends and successfully pass the PMP exam by retiring content that is outdated and not needed for the most recent exam. Again, they are only doing this to provide the best program there is for students looking to take the PMP exam or stay up to date with current trends. I hope you understand.

Thank you,
11 months 9 hours ago #30531

Harry Elston

Dear Ralph,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "everyone else" in this instance. PMI forced the move from content providers by updating all of their exam material towards PMBOK 7 and placing other restrictions on content providers. in other words, Prepcast was forced to retire the old material. Prepcast didn't arbitrarily make the move.

Prepcast gave 6-months of warning to everyone that the old training courses were going to be retired in December 2022. From my perspective, that's ample time to finish a 40-ish hour course. I doubt that you'll be eligible for any kind of refund at this late stage., but you will need to contact Prepcast Customer Service to request that.

Harry
11 months 1 day ago #30530

RALPH Alezi

Hello,
what happens to everyone else?
Do we find another provider?
Will you guys reimburse us?
Regards,
R.
1 year 3 months ago #30116

Cornelius Fichtner

Hi David,

Correct!

Your access to The PM PrepCast for CAPM training videos will end today. Our license with PMI for the video lessons expires and we cannot make any exceptions whatsoever.

However, your access to the Exam Simulator is not affected at all. You can continue to use the simulator for the duration of your subscription.
1 year 3 months ago #30098

David Mohammed

Hello,

I would just like to confirm that although the video lesson material will expire on December 31st, 2022, that the CAPM Exam Simulator material
will be accessible throughout the duration of my subscription to the PrepCast.

I ask because I will not be able to finish the course by the December 31st suggested date . A large part of the value associated with this course is in the CAPM Simulator material.

Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.
1 year 4 months ago #30053

Rochelle Martinez

I believe one of our agents already assisted you with your concern. In general, the upgrade offer already expired last June 2022. Please refer to this article: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pm-prepcast-update-2022

If you need further help, please feel free to write to our Helpdesk at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login