fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam simulator questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam simulator questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 9 months ago #29545

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Hi Vikram, I found the PrepCast simulator to have an ample amount of high quality questions to review. I always made sure to review the reasoning behind my wrong (and correct) answers. I have heard of other students using Ritas book for questions (believe there is a simulator as well), and Andrew Ramdayal.

Kyle
1 year 10 months ago #29522

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Vikram,
Sorry to know that you did not clear the Exam. Don't loose hope, you will clear it !
Please go through my post in the 'Lessons Learnt' section of the forum for quick tips and suggestions for PMP exam preparation. In short, if you have already not bought a simulator, please do buy Prepcast Simulator asap. There are plenty of good questions (2100+) for practice including 4 full length practice exams. The quality of the questions on the simulator will enable you to learn key concepts quickly. All the best !
Regards,
Swapnil Bhardwaj
1 year 10 months ago #29518

Vikram Kar

Hi Everyone,

I attempted the PMP exam on 7th June and did not clear. I understood that I lacked preparation and did not do enough mock questions. I wanted to understand where can I take more simulator based questions. If anyone on this forum can help me with this. All help is much appreciated.

Thank You.

Vikram Aditya Kar

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login