fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam simulator questions

PMP Exam simulator questions 1 year 10 months ago #29518

• Vikram Kar
  • Vikram Kar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Everyone,

I attempted the PMP exam on 7th June and did not clear. I understood that I lacked preparation and did not do enough mock questions. I wanted to understand where can I take more simulator based questions. If anyone on this forum can help me with this. All help is much appreciated.

Thank You.

Vikram Aditya Kar

PMP Exam simulator questions 1 year 10 months ago #29522

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Vikram,
Sorry to know that you did not clear the Exam. Don't loose hope, you will clear it !
Please go through my post in the 'Lessons Learnt' section of the forum for quick tips and suggestions for PMP exam preparation. In short, if you have already not bought a simulator, please do buy Prepcast Simulator asap. There are plenty of good questions (2100+) for practice including 4 full length practice exams. The quality of the questions on the simulator will enable you to learn key concepts quickly. All the best !
Regards,
Swapnil Bhardwaj

PMP Exam simulator questions 1 year 10 months ago #29545

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
Hi Vikram, I found the PrepCast simulator to have an ample amount of high quality questions to review. I always made sure to review the reasoning behind my wrong (and correct) answers. I have heard of other students using Ritas book for questions (believe there is a simulator as well), and Andrew Ramdayal.

Kyle
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login