fbpx

Reply: How many questions out of 2100+ questions in the prepcast are good enough

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How many questions out of 2100+ questions in the prepcast are good enough

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 9 months ago #29520

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Vikram,

Appreciate your response and sorry to hear about your failed attempt. I wish you luck for your next attempt.
Can I ask how many questions did you prepare from prepcast simulator?
Regarding your query on 2100 questions - I'm just referring to the number of questions prepcast mentions to have in it's databank.

-Abhi
1 year 9 months ago #29519

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Sameer - Sincere thanks for your response.

-Abhi
1 year 9 months ago #29517

Vikram Kar

Hello Abhishek,

I took the PMP exam a week back and did not clear. I suggest you take some more time and complete all 2100 simulator questions. Also can i ask, from where are you getting these 2100 simulator questions.
Any insights will be helpful.

Thank You.

Vikram Aditya Kar
1 year 9 months ago #29511

Sameer Menda

Hello Abhishek,

The answer to your question depends on your preparation and how confident you are in giving the exam. I would advice you to attempt as many practice tests as possible before the final exam.

If you still have any questions, please feel free to post in our forum.

Wishing you all the very best!!

-- Sameer
1 year 9 months ago #29501

Abhishek Sharma

Hello Folks,
Thanks for sharing your experience and the discussion on several threads in the forum are very helpful.
I'm just a few days away from my exam and very focused on the simulator. Out of 2100+ questions from the simulator how many questions are good to cover. With very limited time at hand, I'm hoping I could cross the 1400 mark at the max.

To share I have completed one Practice Test with a score of 80%. Several learning and timed quizzes. Overall 700+ questions with exam feedback of 74%.
I have seen there are folks covering almost 2000 questions from the prepcast and still finding exam questions new, this really makes me nervous. I'm hoping I could reach the 1400 mark maintaing my 75% mark and still fare well in the exam.

-Abhi

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login