fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 9 months ago #29482

Jonathan Hebert

's Avatar

Congratulations David!
Thank you for highlighting one of the important features of the PrepCast Exam Simulator, a very life like experience.

All the best and congratulations again on achieving such an important career milestone.
1 year 9 months ago #29480

Stan Po - Admin

Brian,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 9 months ago #29479

Brian Bustos

Hi all. I passed my PMP exam yesterday. I put a majority of my studies using the exam simulator and researching the questions I answered incorrectly to the PMBOK guide. My results in the PMP exam was above target for People and Business Environment and at Target for Business. This is consistent in what my results are in the exam simulator. The agile questions were also helpful in the simulator. One of the key benefits of the simulator is that it trains you mind and body to sit in the actual exam for three hours. Do not under estimate the importance of practice exams. I'm signing off and good luck all.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login