fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Request suggestions for further improvement.

Request suggestions for further improvement. 1 year 10 months ago #29449

• Swapnil Bhardwaj
  • Swapnil Bhardwaj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have the exam scheduled next week. I have been using the Prepcast Simulator over the last one month and have taken all four full mock exams scoring - 72%, 77%, 78% and 73%. I have been reviewing the wrong answers and taking notes. Please suggest if these scores reflect I am in the right direction and what other measures should I undertake in the next 3-4 days before the actual exam ? I have chosen to take the exam at a test center.

Request suggestions for further improvement. 1 year 10 months ago #29450

• Brad Pennington, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Swapnil,

Overall, those are pretty solid scores with only a week left before the exam. If I remember correctly, my mock exam scores were very similar, and I passed with 5x AT on the first attempt. You should be just fine. You made the right choice with a testing center, as those who take the exam at home are subject to a lot of extra scrutiny. No matter the results of your exam, please post in this forum with lessons learned. Best of luck as you take the exam next week!
Brad Pennington, PMP
PrepCast Community Moderator

Request suggestions for further improvement. 1 year 9 months ago #29478

• Swapnil Bhardwaj
  • Swapnil Bhardwaj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you Brad for your encouragement. I am happy to share that I passed the PMP exam with 2AT & 1T this morning. I will share the lessons learned in the 'PMP Exam Lessons Learned Forum' separately.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login