fbpx

Reply: The pm prepcast usability issue.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : The pm prepcast usability issue.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 10 months ago #29414

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Brian

The situation that you are seeing is due to the fact that we are in the middle of developing the updated version of our PMP Prep training course:
  • PrepCast 6: This is the version that is based on PMBOK 6. It is complete and no new lessons are being added. Important to know here is that even though it is based on the 6th edition, it is still 100% valid and applicable for the current PMP exam. We've had over 1,600 people use this (and nothing but this) to successfully prep for the current exam.
  • PrepCast 7: This is the new version that is currently being developed based on the exam content outline of the exam. This will be the one where you see new lessons arriving. (For example, I recorded a lesson for this earlier today and this lesson will be published within the next 2-3 days.)

I anticipated what you were seeing a few weeks ago, when we officially started offering PrepCast 7 and I outline an approach and gave my recommendations in this YouTube video here:

It should start automatically at around 31 minutes and take you straight to the recommended study approach. This should not only explain what's going on, but also help you define your own steps in studying.
1 year 10 months ago #29410

Brian Fielder

I am having trouble staying on track using the prepcast podcasts. I will think I'm following a Cleary defined course map and then more podcasts start auto populating. I'll be following along the order on the podcast then a whole bunch of previous lessons will pop up I had no knowledge of. I had just thought I caught up with the new older material then a bunch more lessons pop up. I am left feeling confused as I don't seem to be following a path. Help would be appreciated

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login