fbpx

Reply: Passed my exam with AT on 4/25

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my exam with AT on 4/25

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 11 months ago #29344

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks much Stan
1 year 11 months ago #29343

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you Brad
1 year 11 months ago #29341

Brad Pennington, PMP

NanR,

Congrats on passing your PMP exam and welcome to the PMP community! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned, as they will prove useful to future test takers. Best wishes in your future endeavors!
1 year 11 months ago #29340

Stan Po - Admin

NanR,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 11 months ago #29339

NanR

I would like to thank PMP Prepcast for their excellent tools to help me prepare for his test. I passed my exam with AT yesterday. Following are some key points that may be useful for aspirants :-
- Started the preparation with Andy Crowe's book
- Then read PMBOK 6&7 and Agile prep book
- PMP Precast videos (watched twice)
- Took Quizzes (1600+ questions)
- All exams (scored 56%, 71% and 61%)
- watched 200 Agile questions video form Youtube
-bought Udemy Agile Questions (750 questions but only able to do 500)

Tips for exam day:
a) Sleep well the night before the test
b) In the exam room-read key words and try to cite answer to give enough time for difficult questions
c) personally I do not keep many questions for review 2-3 per sitting so try to save time by deciding in the first go
d) do take break but come back around 7-8th minute as in my situation the lady at the center entered wrong password in the computer, and it took over a minute to log back in ( clock doesn't stop if you log in late - lost 3mins like that)

in conclusion relying on PMP Prepcast after reading basic book should be enough for you to handle this exam. Many thanks to Cornelius and team for coming up with such a fantastic material and helping me earn this certification.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login