fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam (April 20) - 3 ATs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam (April 20) - 3 ATs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 11 months ago #29324

Brad Pennington, PMP

Brian,

Congrats on passing your exam and welcome to the PMP community! Your lessons learned will prove valuable to future test takers, and we appreciate the endorsement of PrepCast products. Best wishes in your future endeavors!
1 year 11 months ago #29322

Stan Po - Admin

Brian,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 11 months ago #29321

Brian Nesbitt

First off I need to give full credit to those who developed PM PrepCast - such a quality product! By far the best study tool I researched and for a very reasonable cost.

Working fulltime my 6 month plan was straight-forward:
1) Scheduled my exam at a testing center right after receiving approval. This provided a solid target.
2) Reviewed the ECO to understand what the task objectives were - 'Begin with the end in mind'
3) Read the PMBOK 6 Guide and Agile guide (2 month) - looking back I would have skimmed the guide.
4) Ordered the PM PrepCast elite bundle, started watching every video in the series (2 months)
5) Quizzes and mock exams (2 months) - started with 10 question quizzes, increased incrementally up to 60. Completed every question in the simulator. Then took the 4 mock exams

In my opinion the PM PrepCast exam simulator is the best tool. If you take the time to truly utilize that tool it will provide significant confidence prior to the real exam.

Best advice I received was to 'enjoy the process'. It's not a race, you are not competing against others. Be real and stick with a plan that works for you where a constant pace can be maintained.

All the best!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login