fbpx

Reply: Application question and pmi local chapter experiences

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Application question and pmi local chapter experiences

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 11 months ago #29291

Harry Elston

Brian,

With respect to the application question, that is one you will have to ask PMI directly. None of us here on the boards can speak for PMI. They will usually get to your question in a couple of days if you email them. Also, I found them very helpful when I filled out my application.

With respect to your local section question: In many ways, you will get out of it what you put into it. I've found that to be the truth in all professional organizations to which I have belonged.

Good luck on your application!

Harry
1 year 11 months ago #29290

Brian Fielder

Hello, my name is Brian from Austin, tx Today is my first day on the course, i bought the elite plus. I am an electrician by trade and my biggest concern up front is the application process. I do not have a degree. I had to certify 8000 hours as an electrician to become a journeyman electrician and I just recently became a superintendent ( first project ive ran) Can I use all 8000 hours i had to certify as an electrician for my experience requirement? I also paid for my pmi membership today and joined the austin chapter. Does anyone have an experience they would like to share regarding being active in a local chapter?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login