fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam March 30th with Above Target in all Domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam March 30th with Above Target in all Domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 11 months ago #29252

Brad Pennington, PMP

Sujesh,

Congratulations on passing your exam and welcome to the PMP community! Great debrief on your lessons learned; this information will be valuable to future test takers. Best of luck in your future endeavors!
1 year 11 months ago #29249

Stan Po - Admin

SUJESH,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned, as well as providing improvement suggestions for the simulator. I remember the valuable inputs you have submitted via our Live Feedback service. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 11 months ago #29248

SUJESH BV

I should Thank you Prepcast,
I have Passed my PMP exam in first attempt and got Above Target in all three Domains.
I have used simulator for 3+1 month for practicing all the questions once, and then, i used the Agile process learning for second time revision.

I am seriously a poor learner, i have never achieved this grade in my entire academics too,,
and Thanks to Prepcast, and this Above Target in all Domains, is because of you.

My feedback.
1. Read the PMI books first on an rough basis, like to fast glance
2. Browse google for what you cannot understand from the PMI book.
3. Now try giving few sample questions from Net, any source is fine.
4. Give a month for above to complete, dont jump.
5. Buy the simulator now.
6. Start giving 10-10 practice questions and try analyzing both correct and wrong answers.
7. Proceed 5 to 10 days like this.
8. Increase the to 30-30 practice questions and try the same thing for the next 60-60.
9. Now give PMP practice exams and carry on with analyzing both correct and wrong answers.
10. Repeat this for all the exams atleast twice for all the 4+1 PMP exam available in the simulator,
11. Dont study anything 1 day before the exam, just play with you family and relax.
12. On real exam, Finish first 60 questions in 70 min, and then next 60 questions in 80 Min, last 60 Questions in 80 min. (Make sure you take 8 to 9 min break between 60 and 120 questions, which is very important to answer scenario based questions.)

My Suggestion to Prepcast,
1. Real exam questions had English grammar at next level and bit harder then the simulator questions.
2. Only 1 calculations questions i had.
3. Exam Questions were not pointing out the problem directly like the we have in simulator, But i should say simulator showed me how to think like a Project Manager, which helped me to find the problem in the question and answer them.
4. Around 20 % Questions were lengthy and rest were hardly 1 - 2 line questions, they tried to bring scenario questions within 2 lines by making grammar harder, which was the only struggle i had.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login