fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam March 29th 3 x AT

Passed PMP Exam March 29th 3 x AT 2 years 3 weeks ago #29233

• Mohsen Manouchehri
  • Mohsen Manouchehri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Passed my exam in first attempt and got above target in all three sections.
Simulator is the greatest product in the market and based on my experience the simulator questions are very similar to the actual PMP exam and by reviewing the comprehensive answers provided you can get ready for real PMP exam.
Also, thanks to Prepcast customer care and their supports during my exam preparation time.

My recommendations:
1. Focus on PMBOK 6th edition for the time being (PMBOK 6th Edition + Agile Practice guide were enough for my exam on March 29th).
2. Most of the questions has Agile concept or they are hybrid at least. take time to read and be familiar with agile concepts in detail.
3. Just quickly read all principles in PMBOK 7 (page 21 to 59) just for having overall understanding about how PMBOK7 is looking at Project management knowledge.
4. I completed almost all simulator questions (around 1800 questions) with thoroughly self review.
Last edit: by Mohsen Manouchehri.

Passed PMP Exam March 29th 3 x AT 2 years 3 weeks ago #29235

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Mohsen,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs you have provided via our Live Feedback service. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed PMP Exam March 29th 3 x AT 2 years 2 weeks ago #29244

• Brad Pennington, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Mohsen, congrats on passing your exam and welcome to the PMP community! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned, as they’ll definitely help future test-takers. Best of luck!
Brad Pennington, PMP
PrepCast Community Moderator

Passed PMP Exam March 29th 3 x AT 2 years 2 weeks ago #29246

• Mohsen Manouchehri
  • Mohsen Manouchehri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
No Problem Stan and Brad...
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login