fbpx

Reply: ITTO questions?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : ITTO questions?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 weeks ago #29172

Harry Elston

I believe that the exam simulator has the option to choose to include or exclude ITTO-specific questions or ITTO-only questions/quizzes.. I found that doing several ITTO-only/specific questions helped me understand the interconnectivity of the processes. I held off on ITTO specific questions until late in my preparation and that helped.

Harry
2 years 3 weeks ago #29171

Shubho

Thanks Harry yes I am aware of that. Recently in one of the "Lesson Learned" sessions hosted by Cornelius the participant who had recently cleared her PMP mentioned that she didn't understand why the PMPreCast has ITTO questions implying that ITTO questions don't appear in the exam. Hence the question.

If anyone who has appeared for the exam in last couple of months can answer this question?
2 years 3 weeks ago #29167

Harry Elston

Shubho:

There are very few questions on the PMP exam that directly ask "What is an output of" some process. All of ones that I experienced (back in 2019) were indirect and scenario-based. For example, the scenario description would lead you to a process, and then ask something along the lines of:
1) What information do you need to continue (an input)? or
2) How you would go about doing something (a tool/technique)? or,
3) What is the resulting document or action (an output)?

From that perspective, it is very much best to UNDERSTAND THE INTERCONNECTIONS of the ITTOs with the various processes in the PMBOK as opposed to memorizing specific ITTOs for all the processes.

Best of luck!

Harry
2 years 3 weeks ago #29166

Shubho

Anyone recently appearing for the exam - have they seen any ITTO questions?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login