fbpx

Reply: PMP cleared in my first attempt, 3 AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP cleared in my first attempt, 3 AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 1 month ago #29111

Cornelius Fichtner

Dana... Yes. Please send it to support and as subject line say "please forward this to Cornelius for his live stream". Thank you!
2 years 1 month ago #29110

Dana Domnisor

oh..no worries.. How do I send you my input? Is it ok to post it here? I only have the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. adress. Is it ok to send it there?

Dana
2 years 1 month ago #29108

Cornelius Fichtner

Oh... also... this will be totally anonymous. I won't be mentioning you by name.
2 years 1 month ago #29107

Cornelius Fichtner

The livestream is on 9am MST... 11am EST.

So I guess a few bullet points would be the best way of including your experience. Thanks in advance. (Not just from me, but from all the others watching as well!)
2 years 1 month ago #29106

Dana Domnisor

Hi Cornelius,

Would you like me to join the live stream on Monday and briefly talk about my exam experience? Or should I rather write you a couple of bullet points? I am happy with both options. Anyhow, joining the live stream depends on the exact time- is it 5 pm CET?

Thank you!

Dana
2 years 1 month ago #29105

Cornelius Fichtner

Congratulations, Dana! What a wonderful success for you.

Question for you: I have a live stream on Monday on the topic of "PMP Exam Lessons Learned". Is there anything on your exam journey that stood out (maybe something that surprised you or didn't go as planned) that you can share with my audience on Monday? Appreciate it!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login