fbpx

Reply: Real exam vs PM PrepCast Exam simulators

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Real exam vs PM PrepCast Exam simulators

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 1 month ago #29084

Dana Domnisor

Thank you! I will gp once again through the questions I got wrong and do some more Agile specific questions until Friday. I think it's a good approach! Dana
2 years 1 month ago #29076

Dana Domnisor

Thank you! You have a great product anyway (and I will not change my mind about it even if I fail the 1st attempt!
2 years 1 month ago #29075

Cornelius Fichtner

Dana,

You should be good. Generally, we recommend that our students aim for around 75% correct in the simulator. So you are right no the mark. (Obviously, everyone's PMP exam is different, but from a statistical point of view you are in the "green".) So don't freak out! Instead, continue practicing.

Good luck with your exam!
2 years 1 month ago #29074

Benoit Fregiste

's Avatar

I wrote my exam last Friday and did very well. I did the exams on the simulator and your scores were better than what I scored. The MOST important thing is to understand why you get the questions wrong and do some more reading on it. Pay attention to details the questions can be very tricky. Identify what process you are in .. Have confidence in your preparation and you will be fine.
2 years 1 month ago #29073

Dana Domnisor

Hi! I will be sitting my exam this Friday (remote exam) and I am getting nervous: how would you rate the difficulty of the questions on the real exam as compared to the PrePast simulator? I did 3 mock-up exams all passed, with scores from 72% to 76%.. But I am still very nervous....

Thank you!

Dana

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login