fbpx

Reply: PASSED MY PMP EXAMS

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED MY PMP EXAMS

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28964

Brad Pennington, PMP

Emma, congratulations on this great accomplishment, and welcome to the PMP world! Best of luck in your future endeavors!
2 years 3 months ago #28960

Emma Oguda

Thanks to PM Prepcast I managed to pass my PMP Exams on the 14th January 2022. with ATs on all the three domains.
I used PM Prepcast Agile Booster Course to learm more on Agile since the exams was changing
I used the Agile Practice Guide together with the PMBOK 6th Edition
I also bought the PM Prepcast Simulator which prepared me to properly answer the questions. Most of the questions were Agile & Hybrid and they are situaltional
Without the PM Prepcast Simulator I honestly would not have managed to pass these Exams.
Thanks Cornelius your products are helping people in Exam preparation
I am planning to start my ACP Journey and definitely my choice is PM PrepCast

Regards,
Emma

Regards,
Emma
2 years 3 months ago #28952

Brad Pennington, PMP

Congratulations Emma and welcome to the PMP club! When you have a few minutes, please post your lessons learned to the lessons learned forum. This could be anything regarding your study timeline, which references you used, other best practices, general thoughts about the exam (don’t post specific questions you answered, etc.), and anything else that you would want someone else to know who may also be preparing to take the PMP. Again, congratulations and best wishes in your future endeavors!
2 years 3 months ago #28951

Emma Oguda

Hi All,

Today I managed to pass my Exams with AT in all the domains, the PM Prepcast Simuator helped greately and I would recommend it to anyone planning to take their exams

Regards,
Emma

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login