fbpx

Reply: Pearson Vue revoked my exam without a reason

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pearson Vue revoked my exam without a reason

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 11 months ago #29401

Bhoopati Motali

's Avatar

I have had this kind of worst experience today, I haven't moved my head even and they started giving me messages that they are unable to see the video streaming. I don't understand their reason properly, they revoked because they were unable to see my camera, myside it seems to be okay. I have almost finished my exam with just 2 Questions left and they closed it.

It is really a pain to take out the time and preparation for exam again and more over it is expensive. This time I would go for test center rather than going through all these unexpected struggles.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
2 years 3 months ago #28862

Elizabeth Harrin

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience Katarzyna. I hope you hear from PMI and that they are able to respond to your questions to your satisfaction. Do you think you'll take the exam again, this time at a test center?
2 years 4 months ago #28824

Katarzyna Mendez

I am writing to you as an aspiring PMP candidate that has been studying rigorously for the past 9 months in preparation for my PMP exam. I opted to take the exam from home due to the convenience but it was by the far the worst mistake as it turned out to be a complete nightmare.

I was scheduled to take the exam last Tuesday, December 14th, 2021 from my home.. When the exam started the Pearson VUE proctor talked to me through the online portal and told me the ground rules. I started the exam after 10 questions they told me to stop whispering the questions or mumbling which I didn't do. I am 48 year old and I can control my behavior. I always follow rules and procedures. I answered another 5 questions and got a pop out on the screen they they revoked the exam because I was mumbling. It was extremely unethical. The provided me with a case number for a few seconds and I didn't even had time to marked it down when the screen disappeared.

I have never cheated on an exam and this experience was by far the worst test taking experience of my life. I am at a loss of words.

Two days after reporting the case to PMI, PMI told me that they contacted Pearson VUE and they told them that I was mumbling. I requested recording and I haven't received a respond yet. We pay money to take the exam and we want to be treated right.

WARNING FOR FUTURE CANDIDATE: do NOT take the exam from your home.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login