fbpx

Reply: how can i extend my simulator? Then can't recieve an mail about extension?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : how can i extend my simulator? Then can't recieve an mail about extension?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28775

's Avatar

Hi, Altantuya!
We just sent you another email! Please let us know if you received it.
Thank you!
OSP Customer Support
2 years 3 months ago #28773

Cornelius Fichtner

I spoke to our support team. They wrote back to you on Wednesday. But it looks like our emails are not getting to you. I have asked them to reach out again.
2 years 3 months ago #28772

ALTANTUYA BATMUNKH

I did not receive an email. I checked my spam and inbox. Before my simulation expired I sent a mail to PM help desk (support request 178450)
2 years 3 months ago #28771

ALTANTUYA BATMUNKH

I did not receive an email. I checked my spam and inbox. Before my simulation expired I sent a mail to PM help desk (support request 178450)
2 years 3 months ago #28770

ALTANTUYA BATMUNKH

Attachments:
2 years 3 months ago #28769

Cornelius Fichtner

Altantuya,

The exam simulator will automatically send you an email 7 days before it expires with links for you to buy an extension. (It'll also send this email on the day after it expired).

If you did not receive it, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and they will help.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login