fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam- First Attempt

Passed PMP Exam- First Attempt 2 years 4 months ago #28705

• Teddy Edouard
  • Teddy Edouard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,

I passed my PMP exam on 11/19/210.

My study materials were: PMBok 7, the PrepCast quizzes, The Agile Study Guide, and the 50 PMP Prep Questions everyone gets wrong.

Indispensable tools: The PrepCast and The Agile Study Guide

Test format: Mainly agile and Hybrid with a high focus on servant leadership and people skills, no formula questions, but some questions are vague.

Recommendations:
1) Focus on understanding the 12 principles that drive PMP processes and decision making (everyone question is based on a key principle); 2) have a clear time management plan (ex. 75-75-80); 3) skip/mark long complicated questions for review and return to them at the end ( DO NOT remain stuck on a question for more than 70 sec-- keep moving); take the two 10-min breaks to wash your face and regroup, 4) read questions carefully o understand and select an answer within 60 sec , 5) and above all--- remain focus on each question/scenario by blocking distracting and negative thoughts and noise (ignore the noise in your head).

Good luck everyone !

Teddy Edouard, PMP

Passed PMP Exam- First Attempt 2 years 4 months ago #28706

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Teddy,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login