fbpx

Reply: Pass my exam at first attempt (AT-AT-AT)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass my exam at first attempt (AT-AT-AT)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28631

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Paola!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful, especially the points about visualisation.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 4 months ago #28607

Paola Chieppa

Thanks for the forum and its contribute. I learnt some important information that were usuful to substain my exam. I just pass the proctored PMP exam on 1st October. It is a huge relief.

I would like to give my best advice to have a good and fast performance.

First of all, schedule your exam as soon as possible will help you to visualize your objective.
Starting from that moment I activated my personal licence of PMP prepCast simulator and started to get exam simulation every day.
Firstly I did a PMP exam of 160 questions to look at statistics and understood which topic I had to improve and than started from one topic after the other to build my knowledge.
PrepCast simulator is a MUST to have because is a good quality product and help you to train you mind to the exam stress.
The situational questions are very similar to the real exam questions and helps you more that every other tool.
I practised a lot since questions became intuitively easy. At the exam I did not have the time to read all asnwers entirely, Very ofter I discarded some answer intuitively.
Train your mind aslo to deal stress, time and emotions.
Look at the time during you practices will be important to manage the entire time also at the exam even if is very important to I read every questions a couple of times and with the maximum attention.
Rest focused and visualize CONGRATULATION during your concentration time before your exam.

Wish you all good luck!

Paola

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login