fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP 10/20/2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP 10/20/2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28579

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!
2 years 4 months ago #28571

Dũng Phan

Hi Elizabeth Harrin,
I'm Minh's younger brother. Phan Dung is my name. And I also have earned a PMP from the Project Management Institute on the first attempt with 3AT result (three Above Target). Prepcast PM Exam Simulator is really a very good tool for learning.
Thanks
Phan
Attachments:
2 years 4 months ago #28561

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Minh! It's so good to hear our products were part of your journey to certification. Thanks for coming back and sharing your lessons learned with the community and best of luck with your project management journey from here.
2 years 4 months ago #28555

Minh Phan

I started my PMP exam preparation 6 months ago when my company gave me a PMP exam preparation class (in Vietnam). I chose not to study the PMF course because I wanted to save time, but after studying the exam preparation course, I realized that getting a certificate is not as simple as the Oracle or VMware certifications that I have taken. So, with my twin brother Phan Dung, we decided to start over on our own. My younger brother Phan Dung did not study the above exam preparation course.
Here is our preparation.
1. Read Rita PMP Exam Prep 10th 3 times for background knowledge.
2. Bought the online course PMP Certification: 35 pdu formal PMP Exam Prep - New PMP 2001 by Sabri on Udemy. Studied once for the whole course and twice for Agile content.
3. Practiced the exercises of the Rita book twice.
4. Bought PMP Exam Prep Seminar - 2021 Exam Content with 35 pdus by Joseph Phillips on Udemy. This course was only for taking Mock Tests to practice. Did all the tests 2 times.
5. Bought PMP Certification Exam Prep 2021 Exam 720 questions from ITA educations also on Udemy to practice Mock Test. Did the tests 2 times.
6. Bought Prepcast PM Exam Simulator with 2,100 practice questions. This is a must-have tool for certification and, more importantly, to soak up PMI-ism. I practiced this set of questions with the result of 81% of the questions correct for the first time (If you want a certificate, you need at least 70% so you should practice the above courses first). I practiced 4 Mock Tests 3 times. Total time using Prepcast is more than 123h.
7. However, the actual exam questions are only slightly similar to Prepcast's. Therefore, reading books or practicing the quiz and mock tests (emphasis that the best quality of the above tests is Prepcast PM) is to absorb PMI's "philosophy". That will help to select the correct answers.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login