fbpx

Reply: PMP ELIGIBILITY TIME FRAME

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP ELIGIBILITY TIME FRAME

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28577

Elizabeth Harrin

That's good news!
2 years 4 months ago #28573

Costar Machina

Hello Elizabeth
Thank you very much for your response, very true but I only realised later that its a PMI issue, and I am happy to say the issue has been clarified with PMI.
Thanks
Costar
2 years 4 months ago #28565

Elizabeth Harrin

Costar, sorry but that is going to be between you and PMI. I don't think anyone in this forum will be able to give you a definitive answer. What did they say when you approached them?
2 years 5 months ago #28526

Costar Machina

DUE TO NETWORK CONNECTION ISSUE I FAILED TO EVEN LOGIN INTO PEARSON VUE PLATFORM FOR MY ONLINE PMP CERTIFICATION EXAM WHICH I HAD SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2021 AT 1OAM, BY THE WAY THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY THIRD AND FINAL ATTEMPT FOR MY ELIGIBILITY PERIOD AFTER HAVING FAILED MY TWO ATTEMPTS. I ONLY MANAGED TO CONTACT PMI AND PEARSON VUE AFTER AN HOUR OR SO AFTER MY SCHEDULED TIME AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WILL BE TREATED AS A ''NO SHOW'' AND THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IS FOR ME TO DO AN EXAM RE-PAYMENT AND SCHEDULE FOR ANOTHER DAY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PMI EXAM POLICY. I have no problem with repayment of exam fee but my challenge is my ELIGIBILITY PERIOD IS EXPIRING TOMORROW 22 OCTOBER 2021. I am worried that if I do the payment maybe I will get the confirmation a bit late after the expiration of my eligibility date Friday 22 October. Is there a way out to be allowed to write my exam after 22 October if I do the payment today and get confirmation late?. Please advise me.
Costar Machina

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login