fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Taking remote exam

Taking remote exam 2 years 5 months ago #28383

• Cindy Collins
  • Cindy Collins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
It has been so long since I took this type of exam!
Is it ok to read questions out loud or does that trigger something on the video? Someone said not to move too much, but what if I say the question or read the answers out loud?

Taking remote exam 2 years 5 months ago #28384

• Julie Johnston
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have not taken it yet, however there are guidelines and rules highlighted either through the PMI website or the ON Vue website that highlights that you cannot speak. They will give you a warning, and if it persists they can terminate the exam.

I'm sure this is not the news you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps.

Taking remote exam 2 years 5 months ago #28410

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
Julie is correct. There are quite a few things to be aware of, you can find them at the link below under their Policies and Procedures.

That being said the only issue I had when taking the online exam was technical. I got disconnected from the exam and needed to write a second time - no issues the second time.

Kyle
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login