fbpx

Reply: Exam Prep - Practice Exam Feedback - Time Utilization Improvement

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Prep - Practice Exam Feedback - Time Utilization Improvement

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28359

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Brent,

Thank you for your feedback. I see that your suggestion has already been forwarded to our development team via our Zendesk support channel. We appreciate the time you took to provide your valuable input. Thank you for selecting our products for your preparation, and best of luck on your exam!
2 years 5 months ago #28349

Brent Nicholas

So far I think your product is great.
However I'm finding that the UI isn't all the friendly.

I find that I'm spending a huge amount of time going question by question... click.. click.. page load..click.. click.. page load..click.. click.. page load..click.. click.. page load..
Just to get the gist of what I need to study. After a 180 question test, this is a lot of work.

I really value the "Hint" section, however having to click through everything and then type it out since we can't copy/paste (I get it, intellectual property and all) is just super time consuming.

As a busy professional that needs to maximize my time, I'd like to ask that you consider adding something to the email report we get. As it is now is great, but what I really need is a short: "Study this" on a per missed question basis. Something like: "Study what the inputs of the project charter are", "Study techniques used to calculate estimation"

Anyway, just my 2 cents.
Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login