fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Does the online proctored exam allow for crossing out answers?

Does the online proctored exam allow for crossing out answers? 2 years 6 months ago #28325

• Taylor F
  • Taylor F's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've noticed that I've been doing a lot better on my practice exams when I can visually cross out answers that don't make sense. I've read another post that the in-person testing center allows this, does the online one allow for it too?

Does the online proctored exam allow for crossing out answers? 2 years 6 months ago #28326

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
Taylor,

It is the same interface whether you are taking the test from a test location, or from home. You should have no issues crossing out incorrect answers.

Kyle
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator

Does the online proctored exam allow for crossing out answers? 2 years 6 months ago #28328

• Van Melckebeke Lieven
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I took the on-line exam yesterday...
Yes you can do cross out the wrong answers... it take more time as in the simulator. You have to select it and then go to the button strike through....
For me... I have to say, that I did not had the time for doing so... Time is running down fast...
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login