fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam in 2022

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam in 2022

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 2 months ago #28961

RAJEEV BHARDWAJ

You only need Prepcast Simulator to pass the exam.

I just did it day before.
2 years 4 months ago #28656

Cornelius Fichtner

Just to clarify:
- The PMP exam is based on the PMP Exam Content Outline (ECO)
- This outline defines the rules and content of the exam and it was put into effect on 01-Jan-2021
- The next time the ECO will change is probably in 2024 or 2025
- So until then, the PMP exam will NOT change

What will change are the questions on the exam because PMI regularly develops new questions and replaces old questions with new questions. My understanding is that PMI updates/changes their questions every 3-4 months. This is nothing unusual because PMI has always done this. In other words, if you took the exam 6 months ago and then take it again today, you will see totally different questions. (The question topics may be the same - for exam ple earned value - but they will ask about different aspects.)
2 years 4 months ago #28655

Romina Moran

's Avatar

when they will be the dates of the 2022 exam?
2 years 6 months ago #28317

Elizabeth Harrin

I should add that I'm a community moderator, not a sales person, so while I think that's correct, you can always click the Support button (orange) at the bottom right of the screen and contact someone who can help you buy the right product for you.
2 years 6 months ago #28316

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Katie, you can go ahead and order the PM PrepCast. You'll have access until PMI releases a new version of the exam, and they only just did that this year, so we have no visibility about when any new version will be out. They'll give people plenty of notice. If you order the PM Exam Simulator (most people do) then you get 90 days access from the day you start using it, so I would buy it and then start using it once you have got your exam date locked in.
2 years 6 months ago #28310

Katie Bullock

I'm planning on taking the exam in 2022. What products do I need? Will the videos and content stay up to date? Will I have to purchase it again to have access for a year?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login