fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Increase simulator Scoring

Increase simulator Scoring 2 years 6 months ago #28308

• Serena Elzein
  • Serena Elzein's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dears,

I am practicing the PMP prep cast, and solved around 1500 questions and read answers explanations
read agile and Pmp book.
My problem is that I am not able to score more than 62%. any help in how I can improve my scoring.
regards.
serena

Increase simulator Scoring 2 years 6 months ago #28318

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Serena
This question has been asked a lot! You can search the forums for ideas on what other people have done. Here's some good advice from Harry: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...am-simulator-results .

Your scores are influenced by a lot of things - are you running out of time and so not finishing all the questions? Are you scoring particularly badly in one area and that's dragging down your overall score? You'll need to dig into your results with the report screen and see where you need to spend the most time revising. Good luck with your studies!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Increase simulator Scoring 2 years 6 months ago #28319

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
I also noticed your message posted twice, so I have deleted the other entry. That will mean you'll get all the answers in one thread to make it easier.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login