fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP exam passed on first attempt

PMP exam passed on first attempt 2 years 6 months ago #28264

• PMP exam passed on first attempt
  • PMP exam passed on first attempt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi everyone,

Its my pleasure to share the good news that I passed the PMP exam last Wednesday with AT-AT-AT scores in the three domains on my first attempt. I am so delighted to earn the PMP and great credits to your one and only, absolutely realistic stimulator! Must say that the PMP simulator changed my study pattern as it gave such useful insights not only in terms of scenarios but also the answers explanations so neatly carved out - excellent detailed explanations to understand the concept well. To sum up, my study plan of four weeks included weekly reading topics from Andrew Ramdayal's PMP exam prep study guide, Rita's guide (mainly for quizzes) and PMBOK-a must read at least once especially the beginning part of each knowledge area(this is where the scenario answers are) and one hour daily Agile Practice guide for three weeks post the live sessions, with midweek of practice quizzes/questions. I read AGP thrice given the fact PMP is leaned towards agile and hybrid scenarios. The two big tables in the middle of AGP are must read and PMI lessons PDF a good read for Agile.

I did one week prior to the exam date, the fourth week, - one mock exam daily, along with reading their answers both right and wrong - much info was found in those apt explanations that helped to understand the concepts well. The more you do mock exams the better you can sail through the four hours of screen time and the varied scenarios. In the beginning, I could hardly sit for about 90 minutes but timing the mock exams daily per se the scheduled time for the real one, helped in speeding up that patience and set the tempo. First, I gave Mock exam 4 and failed with 69 % - the hybrid scenarios were so new(but up to date with the real exam, I must say now), then subsequently scored 72,73,75. Lastly, retook mock exam 4, two days prior to the real one and scored 80 - that was a great confidence booster to go for the real one. Indeed, the Prepcast stimulator is a must have for any PMP aspirant and worth every penny spent. I am so impressed with it, I will be continuing solving the practice quizzes as part of continuous learning:) I am absolutely thankful for your services throughout my study.

Thanks again and kudos to the Prepcast PM stimulator creation team,

Cheers,
Ashwini Apte - From Bay Area, California

PMP exam passed on first attempt 2 years 6 months ago #28265

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Ashwini,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login