fbpx

Reply: I passed PMP with 3 ATs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed PMP with 3 ATs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #28200

Stan Po - Admin

Olena,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 7 months ago #28198

Olena Pelovina

Hello all,
Closer to exam date I felt a bit devastated, my statistic in prepcast simulator was 68% for each exam try, then I started to read this forum with people's feedback and it encouraged and empowered me a lot.
Thanks a lot to prepcast PMP simulator for hard comprehensive work to create that amount of test scenarios, it literally covers each byte of information from PMBOK and not only, it helped me to be trained and gave opportunity to gain needed level of knowledge.
I must admit after course of Joseph Phillips I have tried to read PMBOK, but realised it is just waste of time and not possible to memorize and pay attention to the details, so I gave up.
With prepcast simulator I filled all the gaps.
To summarise, my preparation consisted of Joseph Phillips course, some youtube video from Andrew Ramdayal, PMI simulator of 300 questions (can not recommend it, it is quite buggy and not user friendly, probably it just a pilot version) and the biggest part I invested in prepcast simulator, I have spent 1 month with daily training of 3 hours during week and 5-6 hours during weekend, closer to exam date each day about 4-6 hours, I passed 81% of all tests and carefully reviewed all results, positive and negative answers.
Prepcast team, thank you very much, I can not imagine to be prepared better without you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login