fbpx

Reply: Online exam revoked by proctor

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online exam revoked by proctor

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 9 months ago #29528

Brad Pennington, PMP

Priyanka,

Sorry to hear that your first attempt didn’t work out. Like Kyle said, you should be able to sit for the exam again, but strongly recommend that you take the test in person at a test center. I did that at the height of COVID in summer 2020 and it was relatively painless. Best of luck on your next attempt!
2 years 6 months ago #28189

Priyanka Adepu

Thanks Kyle, I raised the issue with Pearson and awaiting the resolution from their side. and yes, I would be taking it up at the center (dont want to take a chance this time :)
2 years 6 months ago #28176

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Your first step should be to raise a case / report the issue to both Pearson Vue and PMI. It is certainly a frustrating process, but most people find they are able to write again. But once you have raised the issue the action is with Pearson Vue and/or PMI to provide you with the next steps (usually rescheduling). If possible, I would recommend an in person location for your next attempt if you were having issues with the online exam.

Good luck!

Kyle
2 years 6 months ago #28155

Priyanka Adepu

Hi All,

I gave my exam today and in between there were multiple times the proctor interrupted asking me to show the room and desk. I was unsure but the proctor said that iam off my webcam for few secs and hence revoked my exam. I did look at my charger once with her being online but I never looked away. This is so frustrating- can someone please guide me on the next steps on how to take the case number forward ? Will I be allowed to write the exam again ? Thanks in advance for all the help and guidance!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login