fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP!

Passed PMP! 2 years 7 months ago #28144

• Denny Varughese Mammen
  • Denny Varughese Mammen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,

Today was my second attempt at the PMP exam and am glad to say that I have passed with AT on all three domains! This was way beyond my expectation!
I can without hesitation say that the exam simulator immensely helped in my preparation (of 21 days). If you can afford it, the simulator is an investment you will not regret.
My approach was as follows:
Read all the chapters of Rita Mulcahy 9th edition and the Agile Practise Guide. After each chapter did the quizzes for the associated chapter. Did a complete exam to identify gaps (I failed the exam). Revised the chapters again and did exam again (which I passed).
I felt the simulator exams were way tougher than the PMP exam and they prepare you for the style of the questions and approach on how to answer questions during the actual exam.

Once again, my congratulations to the PM PrepCast team on such a useful product!

Thanks,
Denny

Passed PMP! 2 years 7 months ago #28146

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Denny,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login