fbpx

Reply: Simulator is a must!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Simulator is a must!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #28152

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Maria!

I'm glad the simulator was a good learning tool for you. And don't worry, lots of students never read the whole of the PMBOK Guide, even though it is advised! We won't tell anyone :)

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
2 years 7 months ago #28141

Maria lucila Spotorno

I am super super happy! just passed it in my first attempt with an above target.

My lessons learned:
Agile guide
Scrum guide, 2017 and 2020
I heard the PMP prep cast last year once but I could not take the exam for technical exams.
RITA: a few chapters on scheduling and cost management.
Project Management Guide: chapter integration (I have never finished all the pmbox shh)
and 7 intensive days of practice simulator tests 3 of them and many many quizzes.

I would say that without the simulator I couldn't have passed. I also took the time to review all the wrong questions and their answers. that was the best way to study.
The simulator is actually much more difficult than the actual exam, so it is a master piece.

All the best!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login