fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP success

PMP success 2 years 7 months ago #28115

• Business and data analytics course
  • Business and data analytics course's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi All,
I am Arijit Roy from India.
I have got my pmp success, cracking the exam last month, July 24th.
I am thankful to Mr Cornelius and pm-prepcast exam simulator which helped me win the pmp.
Now I am looking to gain some online degree in Business and data analytics to reach my career growth.
Will you be able to suggest me the best online course in US or any global institute for the same ?

Regards,
Arijit
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin. Reason: edited to remove personal email address

PMP success 2 years 7 months ago #28124

• Raghavendra Manjunath
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Arjit,

I am looking for some inputs who as passed recently before I give my exam. Can you please share your email address to reach you. My mail id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,
Manju.

PMP success 2 years 7 months ago #28133

• Sathya Ajith
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HI, Which simulator you have studied to pass in PMP
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login