fbpx

Reply: Pmp Exam simulator purchase issue

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pmp Exam simulator purchase issue

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 1 month ago #30296

John Reddy

I have had 3 separate issues with charges stemming from nanacast. I set up a virtual card to pay for your classes in 2021. 2 months ago this card had another charge and last weekend I had 2 additional charges to this virtual card with nanacast. The only merchant I have with nanacast is yours. There was a breach at nanacast. Fortunately I had locked this card and they were flagged by my credit card company, but I would recommend you change your merchant since you have apparently not had nanacast alert you to the breach.
2 years 7 months ago #28112

Cornelius Fichtner

Good morning everyone,

As I write this, the problem with our shopping cart (Nanacast) has been resolved and everything is back to normal.

We have been using them since 2008 and have not had any security issues (like data breaches, hacks, or other). What happened yesterday was simply a human error: They forgot to renew their website security certificate And because the certificate had expired, everyone trying to buy our products got a warning from their browser as soon as you clicked "order now". It was the browser telling you that the security certificate of the Nanacast shopping cart had expired.

We reached out to them as soon as we realized what was going on, and they had their security certificate renewed and updated within about 3 hours. It was a totally stupid thing to happen, but considering that nothing similar happened since we first started using them in 2008 I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.
2 years 7 months ago #28102

PMP101

I had the same issue.
The website is not even secured for payment
2 years 7 months ago #28099

Elizabeth Harrin

Have you contacted support to ask this question? It's the orange button in the corner of the page. That will get you to a sales support agent who can check that your purchase went through as expected. The other thing to check is that your receipt didn't go to spam, just in case it got filtered there in error.
2 years 7 months ago #28098

Anupama Rai

It took me a while to get access to page as I was being directed to error page Your connection is not private. I advanced anyway and purchased and submitted cc. I am now waiting since 30 min to get access. What will happen? Will I get access in my inbox ? Or is that nancast.com page is hacked ?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login