fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Simulator Login Info Not Received

Exam Simulator Login Info Not Received 2 years 7 months ago #27998

• Casper
  • Casper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi there,

I have just purchased the Exam Simulator and have not received my login information. Checked the spam and got nothing too. I have submitted the ticket (Ticket No.: 173770) but will really appreciate if an admin here can help to escalate to provide me with access as I will need to take the exam soon.

Thank you!

Exam Simulator Login Info Not Received 2 years 7 months ago #28027

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi Casper,

Upon checking with the PM PrepCast support, I saw that your login details to The PMP Exam Simulator have been sent to you
and you should have access by now.

Good luck with your exam preparation.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com

Exam Simulator Login Info Not Received 1 year 11 months ago #29336

• Lauren Veicht
  • Lauren Veicht's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,
I purchased access to the PM Simulator earlier today but still havent received my login details. I’ve also verified it wasn’t sent to spam/junk. I entered case #183079 but would appreciate it if someone could look into this please.

Thank you,
Lauren Veicht

Exam Simulator Login Info Not Received 1 year 10 months ago #29373

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Lauren, I'm assuming you've managed to resolve this now? These forums aren't really designed for technical help so hopefully you were able to contact support.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login