fbpx

Reply: Wondering if I prepared enough...for next week's PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Wondering if I prepared enough...for next week's PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #28048

Vincent Chang

Hi, I have posted in the exam lessons learnt
2 years 7 months ago #28047

Jock khan Goh

Vincent Chang wrote: Yeah when I am done with one exam...I am going through the wrong questions and the correct ones...but you are right in saying that it will depend on the conditions that day...just wanted to get a feel since I have done close to 5.6k questions

Hi Vincent
Can you share if you have passed?
2 years 7 months ago #27963

Vincent Chang

Yeah when I am done with one exam...I am going through the wrong questions and the correct ones...but you are right in saying that it will depend on the conditions that day...just wanted to get a feel since I have done close to 5.6k questions
2 years 7 months ago #27954

Elizabeth Harrin

I saw your message posted twice, so I have deleted one so you get all the replies on a single thread. I think the thing is how do you feel about the exam? Are you making the same mistakes over and over or are you digging into the answers as you go to learn what you got wrong? There's no simple answer to your question as it comes down to what questions you get on the day and also how you react under exam conditions, but it looks to me like you've put a lot of effort into studying and should be well-equipped to pass. Let us know how you get on!
2 years 7 months ago #27952

Vincent Chang

These are my scores:

PMP Exam 1 63.3%
PMP Exam 2 73.3%
PMP Exam 3 76.1%
PMP Exam 4 70.6%

Done all 1900 questions except the ITTO exam
Integration Management 77%
Scope Management 77%
Schedule Management 71%
Cost Management 78%
Quality Management 83%
Resource Management 76%
Communications Management 76%
Risk Management 77%
Procurement Management 80%
Stakeholder Management 75%

People 76%
Process 77%
Business Environment 77%

Udemy 86%, 80%
Simplilearn 76%
PMP Practice 75%, 70%, 74%, 68%
Oliver 72%, 70%
PM Master 77%, 92%, 85%

Plan to do retrospective in re-doing the 4 Mock Prepcast Exams in the coming week as an attempt to internalise my knowledge...but wondering with the scores I had, it is suffice...

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login