fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam today (AT/AT/AT)!!!!!!!!!

Passed PMP exam today (AT/AT/AT)!!!!!!!!! 2 years 9 months ago #27916

• Talal Chamat
  • Talal Chamat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,

Finally, after a very tough time of reading and preparations, I made it and passed the PMP exam today with flying colours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Material used -
* PMBOK 6th edition
* Rita's book v10
* Agile practice guide
* PMBOK 7th edition - some topics only!
* Precast simulator

Have to say that prepcast is worth the investment and efforts. I can't imagine myself passing the exam without it. So, thanks to all those who put their best into preparing this great product!
Exam questions were more than 75% hybrid/agile. No EVA questions at all. All questions were easier than the prepcast ones. Hence, push yourself to practise the prepcast questions by heart and you will be fine on the real exam.

Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!

Passed PMP exam today (AT/AT/AT)!!!!!!!!! 2 years 9 months ago #27918

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Talal,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Talal Chamat
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login