fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP today (AT / AT / AT)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP today (AT / AT / AT)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 9 months ago #27833

Elizabeth Harrin

That's great news, Thiago, well done! Thanks for letting us know how you got on.
2 years 9 months ago #27806

Thiago Di Matteo

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that I passed PMP exam today with AT in the three domain.

I must say that Precast simulator was a very good tool to practice the questions that you may have on the exam, plus also for you to train yourself with timing management. I don't think I would be able to manage it without the Precast Simulator.

Be reminded during the exam, when you accept the break, you can't review the 60 question you answered previously anymore.

I think my exam was tough, but I succeeded in passing the exam with AT.

I have studied the PMP/Agile 6th edition plus course material (provided by PMP during my course of 35PDUs with a different vendor). I started doing a short Quiz on Precast and at the beginning I failed almost them all. But I reviewed the answers, and I paid more attention to the questions detail (Situational) and I improved it from 60% to 80%. The same with the exams on Precast. The first time I did the 1st, 2nd and 3rd exam on Precast I failed with 60sh%, the second time after 2 weeks doings Quiz, I was able to improve it to 80sh%.

I started doing Quiz (random and unanswered questions) until I have done them all. Then, I did the quiz (30 or 60 questions random) all questions almost everyday. I did the exam on the weekends.

I did the exam on a test center. I didn't have the privacy to do the exam at home and I was afraid of having a internet disruption during the exam. I scheduled it and it went well. They were very professional and organized at the Test Center. I'm very happy of doing the exam at the test center.

Thank you Precast team for the tool and the hard work done behind to build this such great tool.

Have a nice weekend! Greetings.

Thiago

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login