fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP Exam Today July 02, 2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP Exam Today July 02, 2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 9 months ago #27731

Stan Po - Admin

Emmanuel,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 9 months ago #27730

Emmanuel Darco

Hello All,
Just a quick note to let you know that I passed the PMP Exam with AT in all Domains. Almost 90% of the questions were Agile based and I must tell you folks that I got about 8 Drag and Drop Question all related to Agile. One had to know the relations between the Team, Product Owner, Development Teams and the Role of the Servant Leader. I also had about 8 Questions related to Choose 4 and some of them choose 3 and 2 respectively.
I had questions related to XP Programming, Crystal, FDD, Kanban Board and the real use of this Board. and about two questions where I had to quickly had to some Calculations relating to the Critical Path, EVM and SPI.
So to anyone who is preparing for this exam, my best advise to you is that please ensure that you study the Agile Practice Guide and most of all purchase the Exam Simulator because without it I do not think that I would have come out with flying colors. I took all the 4 Practice Exams from the Simulator and scored anywhere from 75 to 85% and with that I knew that I was ready and yes I passed this Exam with ease. One more thing that I forgot was a question about I-Shape and T-Shape
Thanks,
Emmanuel

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login