fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Why Agile or Scrum are not in the Select Criteria

Why Agile or Scrum are not in the Select Criteria 2 years 9 months ago #27574

• Yang Liu
  • Yang Liu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I just ordered the PMP Exam simulator 2021, I am looking at the Timed/Learning Quiz Engine, under the select criteria, I don't find knowledge areas and Domains for Agile or Scrum, as those a big content for the exam. Can you explain why?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carleen Costey

Why Agile or Scrum are not in the Select Criteria 2 years 9 months ago #27582

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hello. As I understand it, the Exam Simulator is aligned to the exam content outline. There are no Domains for Agile and Scrum. The PMP domains are People, Process, and Business Environment.
There's an article in the Help section here that might give you more guidance: pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...ge-for-the-PMP-exam-

You'll find agile questions scattered throughout, just as you will in the real exam. Hope that helps.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login