fbpx

Reply: Passed AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27573

Stan Po - Admin

Michelle,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 10 months ago #27572

Michelle Chan

Thanks PrepCast! The simulator helped me with the types of questions that were given and the test taking aspect - reading questions for four hours! I first started getting 65% on the Simulation Exams and quizzes, and worked my way up to 75% - 80% the days before the exam. I would recommend going through as many questions on the simulator as possible, and spending time to review the questions.
As an online test taker, I experienced quite a few technical / computer issues with Pearson's though I had disabled my firewall and ran the system checks a few times leading to the exam. For the test and possible technical issues, I would recommend mentally preparing yourself for this. I went into the exam expecting to encounter technical difficulties, and so I wasn't distracted when they actually occurred.
In any case, you can do it! It is possible! I didn't know if I passed until the screen showed "Congratulations." And on top of that AT/AT/AT!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login