fbpx

Reply: Prepcast simulator & 2100 questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Prepcast simulator & 2100 questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 9 months ago #27493

Evgenij Glesin

Dear Cornelius ,

thank you - understood.
In quiz I can select from various areas (13) and each area can lead up to 100 questions
So now I need to manage them all :))

regards, Evgenij
Evgenij
2 years 9 months ago #27484

Cornelius Fichtner

Please watch this video where I explain how the simulator works

After watching this, you should understand the user interface and how the Exams/Quizzes work.
2 years 9 months ago #27483

Evgenij Glesin

Dear Cornelius ,

thank you for quick answer. Unfortunately I cannot see Separate Quiz Pool. I have "Premium Quizzes", selection "Timed & Learning Quizzes ", but there are only 100 questions.
Do I need to activate anything? How can I check availability of 1,200 Questions?

thank you and regards,
Evgenij
2 years 9 months ago #27482

Cornelius Fichtner

Evgenij,

In short: we have Exams (930q) and Quizzes (1200q) and the details are explained on this page here www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simulator . Here is a copy/paste from the page:

Five Complete Exams (930 Questions)

The actual PMP exam will require you to answer 180 questions in 3:50 hours (230 minutes). Your simulator has to test you under the same conditions.

That's why we grouped 930 questions into five exams. In this way, you can practice for your real exam under absolutely realistic conditions.

Exam 1-4 are full-length 180-question exams following the current exam content outline (ECO). In these four exams you will see 42% of questions from the People domain, 50% from Process and 8% from Business Environment. Additionally half of the questions are on Agile/Hybrid topics. Exam 5 on the other hand does not follow the ECO. Instead, it consists of 210 ITTO-based questions.

Separate Quiz Pool (1,200 Questions)

Our students told us that they prefer first to study the materials and then do a quick test on what they just learned. They don't want to take a full-length PMP exam immediately.

That's why you'll also have a separate quiz pool with over 1,200 questions intended for focused testing. Now you can first study Project Integration Management and then test yourself just on this Knowledge Area.

Even better: These 1,200 questions are totally separate from the questions in the five complete exams, so you'll see totally new questions in each full exam.

Please note, in the quiz pool (unlike in Exams 1-4), the distribution of the questions among the various domains and/or project management approaches does not follow the examination content outline. For example, the number of agile/hybrid questions in the quiz pool is fewer than 50%. A student selects the criteria (for example, a quiz with 20 questions from Procurement Management), and the system randomly pulls the questions based on that criteria. Therefore, it is possible that the quiz will have no agile/hybrid questions whatsoever.
2 years 9 months ago #27481

Evgenij Glesin

Dears,

I have purchased now full version of prepcast simulator. I can see 5 exams and 1 quiz, with together ca. 1000 questions.
In the offer it stated about 2100+ questions.
Can you explain me a difference of 1000 questions? Do I miss something?
BR, Evgenij

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login