fbpx

Reply: How are multiple choice questions scored & is there a calculator online at home?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How are multiple choice questions scored & is there a calculator online at home?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27472

Jacqueline Durazo

Ah, awesome, thanks for the link.
2 years 10 months ago #27471

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Note that you could see the following question types on the exam: multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank. In my experience, the multiple choice questions would be all or nothing, but other types could be scored differently (e.g. multiple responses). I used the whiteboard in the exam for bare minimum info, for critical path I just drew what I needed to answer the question. The calculator is built into the exam as well. See below for info on the whiteboard:

home.pearsonvue.com/Standalone-pages/Whiteboard.aspx

Hope that helps.

Kyle
2 years 10 months ago #27470

Jacqueline Durazo

Are multiple choice questions all or nothing? And in the scratch pad for taking the test online at home, are we given a calculator? Has anyone actually used their scratchpad? It seems excessively time consuming to use a trackpad to draw out anything (like critical paths etc). Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login