fbpx

Reply: Failed PMP Exam - Process exam tips / study guidance

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Failed PMP Exam - Process exam tips / study guidance

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27461

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Declan
You can search the forum for 'failed' and you will see stories of people who haven't (yet) passed the exam. It's a tough one. Here's an article that might help: www.project-management-prepcast.com/failed-pmp-exam Doing sample exams is also a good way to get better at responding to and understanding the language of the questions, which can be key for the Process domain. Check out The PM Exam Simulator as a resource for that if you didn't use it for your last attempt: you can set it to only show you questions from that domain and then use the explanations/references to further your study on the relevant topics. And keep going! You'll get there :)
2 years 10 months ago #27455

Declan Clarke

Hi All,

I recently failed my PMP exam, which I see is not a topic often discussed. My Process Domain results were below average and I am now focusing on studying / learning new ways on how to improve.
Could anyone offer any advise on how to learn better / smarter for this domain as it is 50% of your overall score.

Thanks in advance,
Declan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login