fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Questions about online proctored PMP exam?

Questions about online proctored PMP exam? 2 years 11 months ago #27432

• Katherine Griffith
  • Katherine Griffith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Can I use a dry erase board for notes? A calculator?

Can I have a water bottle and snack on the desk?

How do the breaks work?

Thanks so much for any insight anyone can provide!

Questions about online proctored PMP exam? 2 years 11 months ago #27433

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
Please review the information at the link below:

home.pearsonvue.com/Clients/PMI/OnVUE-online-proctored.aspx

The notes and calculator are built into the exam, you cannot use your own. Water bottle was ok for me, no food though. You will be notified when you can take a break and have the option of taking it or continuing. Note that there are two breaks in the update exam per the link above.

Kyle
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katherine Griffith

Questions about online proctored PMP exam? 2 years 10 months ago #27498

• Amy Babich
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I attempted to take an online proctored exam. I finished my 60 Q's, did a quick review of the marked questions and then asked if I could leave to use the washroom. The chat person (wasn't the person proctoring my exam) said I could go during my 10 minute break. I thought I was on my break and left the room. Unfortunately I wasn't actually on my break and my exam was ended as a result at that point. It was a complete mis communication. I am currently waiting to see if they will let me write the first exam again. Fingers crossed.
Last edit: by Amy Babich.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login