fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: HELP! PMI rejected my experience

HELP! PMI rejected my experience 2 years 11 months ago #27424

• Themis Cheung
  • Themis Cheung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My application is pending with a note from PMI below:
"Project Descriptions - The description you provided is unclear regarding the tasks and role that you specifically performed. Please provide a description of your role with the following standards and tasks in mind."

I'm a bit worried since I put scrum master for my job title and agile for methodology, but the content I put is more of a project manager and hybrid. Should I keep them as is and just amend my project description? I'm afraid this would cause an alert if I'm changing things besides the description.

HELP! PMI rejected my experience 2 years 10 months ago #27434

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
If PMI wants clearer or more precise information, provide it to them. They've asked you to edit it as opposed to simply rejecting it.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login