fbpx

Reply: PMP 2021 exam lessons learned - passed with AT on all categories

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP 2021 exam lessons learned - passed with AT on all categories

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27439

Evgenij

's Avatar

Hey Tessa,

question about exam simulator: do you mean this one:
The PrepCast PMP® Exam Simulator™ 2021
www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simul...2ccq8kAaAh3nEALw_wcB

And can you please send a link to Andrew Ramdayal's "PMP Exam Prep Simplified"?

Thank you very much!

BR, Evgenij
2 years 10 months ago #27402

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Congratulations, Tessa!
Glad to hear that you found the simulator helpful.

Please share your lessons learned in the dedicated forum channel, too - if you haven't done it already.

Best,

Gabriella
2 years 10 months ago #27401

Tessa Gunawan

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to share that I recently passed my exam with AT/AT/AT status. It was very helpful to read all the exam tips on this forum so just wanted to add my 2-cents.
I set aside 3 months to study (ps. I took the CAPM exam less than 2 years prior so if felt easier this time around re-read PMBOK and to recap the ITTOs):

1) spent about ~2 hrs/day reading (PMBOK, Agile Practice Guide, Andrew Ramdayal's "PMP Exam Prep Simplified")
2) self-paced online courses (Ramdayal's Udemy course)
3) and naturally, using PM Prepcast exam simulator (a must!)

I cannot stress enough about using the simulator. I started doing a 30-minute practice (un-timed ) to build up to sitting for a 4-hr test. I was averaging 72-74% on the full practice exams. One recommendation - try not to take the full practice exam too close to the exam day. Instead, spend the last few days to relax and settle your mind and body.

Good luck! :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login