fbpx

Reply: When is the Stakeholder Engagement Assessment Matrix created?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : When is the Stakeholder Engagement Assessment Matrix created?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27409

FAIZY MANSOURY

So if it has been created to a level where you're using it to perform analysis, is it fair to assume you've completed the Plan Stakeholder Engagement phase?

Agh some of these exam banks are really frustrating to work with.
2 years 10 months ago #27404

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Faizy. I've just done a text search through the PMBOK(R) Guide and the stakeholder engagement assessment matrix is a tool and technique of Plan Stakeholder Engagement. If you are going to use it, it will be a section of your stakeholder engagement plan. Hope that helps!
2 years 10 months ago #27386

FAIZY MANSOURY

Hello everyone,

I had a quick question, when is the Stakeholder Engagement Matrix made? I feel I've read in previous prepcast questions that it was made as an output of the Stakeholder Engagement Plan.

I vaguely remember because of that, in one question the existence of the plan invalidated a question about the Plan because the existence of the Assessment Matrix meant that the engagement plan must have occurred already.

However, someone with free exam resources (I often find myself not agreeing with the answers based on what I've learned from the prepcast exam) had a similar question saying they identified stakeholders who were resistant to a project in the stakeholder assessment matrix. How can the PM align this stakeholder's expectation?

and the answer was "to create the stakeholder engagement plan", so which process occurs first?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login